We are going to be up in Mendocino for the New Year, so here is our list of goals for 2009…
1. To not use his friends (actually do fun things with them as well).
2. Run more with Hazel
3. Become a better cook. He thinks I’m going to teach him, but I think he needs to read our cookbooks
4. Work on training Hazel to not jump, bite, and pee everywhere.
1. Keep the house clean (clean once a week at least).
2. Find some sort of money making thing to do
3. Work on learning Spanish.
4. Finish at least one half marathon
1. Fix up the yard…put in a garden, better compost bins, chickens.
2. Put art on our walls.
3. Stick with weekly date night
4. Work on family building and expansion (vague enough?)