drive or fly?
If you needed to get from Sacramento to Tucson, would you drive or fly? We need to decide.
- Would take around 8 hours each way (with driving and airport time).
- Paul can work on the plane and in the airport.
- Airplanes are shiny and you get free soda
- More time in Tucson.
- Would likely need to rent a car in Tucson.
- Couldn’t bring Hazel, and would probably need to kennel her for a long weekend.
- Airplanes are scary and airports are boring.
- Could bring Hazel.
- No need to rent car in Tucson.
- Sing-a-longs in the car. Paul doing crazy dance moves.
- Potential to stop at roadside attractions along the way.
- 13.5 hour drive each way will get old fast.
- Less time in Tucson