Goals for April:
1) Cook one pound of beans once a week in an effort to eat more healthy protein and be frugal.
2) Exercise 30 minutes every damn day. I have no idea why this is so hard, but it is. Some days I just feel like sitting on my ass all day long. But, the dog needs it and we need it, and it’s now light enough to at least go for a walk after work every day.
3) Finish the half marathon on the 19th that I haven’t done one bit of training for. I’m going to walk the whole thing if I have to. I just want to at least say I did one this year, and getting it out of the way early on (and then maybe doing a better one later) seem like a good way to go.
4) Build a chicken coop. This is sort of a must, rather than a goal, but it still needs to happen!
5) Attack front lawn bermuda grass that is killing off anything else I plant there. My current plan is to dig it up. Foot by foot. If it takes me all month. I just can’t see us using Roundup (the only thing that will really kill it dead) to get rid of it.